Monday, July 13, 2009

What about me;

No idea why but lessons were terribly boring but other than that school was pretty alright (: Anw today's recess + lunch rocked hahaha cause we were like saying V and her scandals (HAHAHA) Stayed back in school after lessons for ICAS, already expecting a cert. of participation already hahaha cause I get that every single time. Then bused home with Tracy, yay I like to take 2 buses then can reach our house alr haha :D Anw we talked + gossiped like there's no tomorrow, well maybe there's really no tomorrow haha /: Tracy crazy one leh know so many things ah.

K that prolly summed up my day till now. I know tomorrow's gonna suck cause there's no CCA for the third week already damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ongmin's PM: "Sch's a sleeping pill without cca." How true. And there's physics tomorrow and I still haven't completed my homework :X Plus a lot of other factors which make me don't look forward to school tomorrow.

Anw the picture on top looks like pocky(?) hor hahaha :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAAAAA! :D


Yay anw part 5 is here already (:

Good good everyone cheerup ah :D





I stay happy for 2 reasons. 1. For my family. 2. To take my mind off things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home