Tuesday, July 14, 2009

不在乎天长地久,


Today's a moody/happy day. Yes, ironic. Just like how pretty she is (HAHA. LOL wth what was that for LOL -.- )

The day started with me sitting down on my seat, then I feel my legs very very itchy, then I thought it was mosquitoes. But I saw nothing so just sit at my seat and stone lor. Then damn itchy liao cannot stand it, keep scratching. Then I saw 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (damn) mosquito bites. Walao eh how come my seat there got mosquitoes ah >D Zzzz so irritating. Anw mosquitoes suck lol /: Er yup mosquitoes :X No, no no hidden meaning haha.

Lessons were alright :D Physics passed very fast surprisingly, played with the upslope downslope thing haha cooool. After recess lessons were quite boring except maths and art. Yay anw I don't have to do chinese presentation tomorrow, happy happy. Hmm langarts was all about copying and feeling sleepy haha /:

Woah, art was coooooooool like shit :D First half of the lesson we (group) was in the comp room thing, playing w the garage band thing. Got piano, drum, all kinda different sound LOL amazing. Haha but it was quite boring anw, the room's so stuffy and the teacher's sitting behind us staring at everything we're doing @.@ But we have nothing much to do mah cannot blame us right so just click here click there lol HAHA.

Then second part of the lesson was -coughsdrawingartpotraitscoughs- Coooooool man so fun! Didn't know I have so much talent in art hahaha, draw Charlene and Veron until so nice, right right right :D Aiyoyo, then stupid Veron draw my face with that mole around the same size as my eyeball LOL. Wahhh laugh like mad lah @.@ Then the teacher walked over and we quickly hide the drawings under our donut advertisement. Haha she damn nice :D She was like "哎哟,遮什么遮啦,不用遮" HAHAHA anw she knew we're drawing + doing stupid things all along LOL.

Were released 15 minutes earlier yup. Then the girls went wild and went around showing everyone their masterpieces LOL. Joke lah shit we must have looked like a bunch of mad crazy girls @.@ Aiyo my demure reputation gone haix ):

K then waited for sister to be released and bused home with Tracy and sis :D Oh and Charlene too cause uh she went to wcp lah hahaha.

Slept on bus 30 lol damn tired. My sis "Yall very funny leh, you sleep that time slant to the right, Tracy sleep that time slant to the left." LOL unglam tsk ):

Reached home and mum bought chicken rice for us yay ^^ Nice nice and I still went to eat some coconut ball thing and a banana :D Haha freaking hungry. Then after that talk talk and talk talk then went to sleep, for 3 damn hours LOL. HOW TO SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU TELL ME! D:

K hmmm yay anw my parents allow me to go for Clique outing this friday :D Happy you mei you! Haha last time I mentioned a lil to my mum and she was like "Orchard ah? No" LOL yay I think she just joking only lah that time hahaha. Cause I told her about it today again and she was okay with it :D My dad also leh haha :D I love my parents a lot yay <3

I think Friday's gonna rock k, too bad Charlene can't make it, if not full clique liao! :D Nvm still gonna be damn fun k! Haha it's been like 2 years since I last went to Orchard lol hahahaha I suaku mah HAHA. Yay happy potter :D I think it's gonna be scary uh, like horror movie liddat. A bit weird hor, harry potter I also scared HAHA. Cause I watched the prisoner of azkaban and I was so damn scared that I didn't dare to watch the goblet of fire /: LOL k anw :D I'm so looking forward to fri, movie + food + Clique = Ultimate <3 hahaha :D

Anw I submitted the Np hierarchy already, big headache, spent 1hr thinking. Hmmmmm k shan't say anything about it here lah haha secret secret hehehe :D









Yall two really very disgusting, the girl hor want f also don't so mingxian okay. See already really very er xin -.- Haix the j also not for you de, how come you so byl so borrow from him leh >D Haix see already a bit xin tong lah though, cause the j was meant to be for him mah then you liddat, alamak how can. When I see you with the j it's very hmmmm, dunno how to describe leh very xin tong lah, I don't want to dislike you but can you just control a bit? Like don't ____ and ____ -.- Kinda pissed me off lah anw, f, f, f, f, f, f, all you do is f. Not fuck anw -.- HAHAH








只在乎曾经拥有;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home