Thursday, July 16, 2009

Don't tell me it's over,


3rd consecutive bad day, how can like that! Mood totally went down this morning /: And I think I didn't speak more than 20 words today except during CID and AEM hahaha, I think I'm turning into some anitsocial kia alr lol srsly -.-

Nothing much happened today anw - knew a big secret, broke my calculator's cover, felt scared. Oh and teacher thought I ponned AEM last week hahaha joke lol.

K that's all for today, no energy/mood to post already. I still can't figure out how to do physics assignments/remedial ws die liao zzz. Edited my chinese script and ppt, eeeks yup I'm presenting tomorrow and I think it'd be scary, really scary. Cause I'm not even familiar with the script right now hmmmm.

To do list before I get my sleep:
1. Practice chinese presentation
2. Do phy ws Gave up
3. Pack clothes for tmr
4. Read LA summary Lazy

K and the time now is 11.33 haha wow.

Anw movie outing tmr after school @ Orchard w Clique and with heavy schoolbag /: Hahaha. Hope my mood will be a lot better tomorrow :D And pray that harry potter isn't that scary uh :X

cause those memories are way too beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home