Sunday, July 19, 2009

I don't wanna hear what I think you're gonna say;


Aloha! :D Didn't use comp for the past 2 days so main purpose of today's post: Clique outing on Fri! Felicia said our clique name's CH-OH-V-V-F-C (LOL!)

Seriously, damn fun :D And everyone was super happy + high yay :D Anw on Friday school was still okay cause physics and chem practical were damn fun haha. And Veron and I finally finished our chinese presentations yay double bonus :D :D Plus the thought of outing after school made us super high so school passed quite fast.

But we gotta bring home all our stuff under the table (or stuff them into the ceiling) cause the school wants to clean classrooms? Hmmm yah actually wanted to stuff everything into the ceiling but it looks like it's collasping so I brought a lot of them home, made my bag super heavy ):

Met Oonhim, Vanessa, Veron after school and bussed/trained to Orchard :D Felicia's meeting us @ Cineleisure after that. Haha anw we missed the Somerset station and had to trained back again lol damn joke. Cause that time Veron was talking about her mrt experiences and how she missed stop etc LOL HAHAHA. Camwhored/laughed at Vanessa/joked along the way, fun :D

K then walked walked and talked talked. Ate lunch at Koba :D Suddenly Koba's food tasted so nice lor, so much nicer than Je's one. Me and Oon regretted eating the fried thing lol cause Veron's food looked/tasted so much better and it's cheaper haha.

Then Feli reached and we talked/laughed/felt disgusted about _________ (LOL) Feli's damn lag btw hahaha. Then walked around Cine, bought donuts, KFC and other food to smuggle into the cinema. I'm really bad at smuggling food anw haha.

HARRY POTTER! & the half blood prince.

Quite a nice movie :D Very very thrilling and exciting haha, and at the end it was touching too. Made the 5 of us cried cause Dumbledore died haha. I think I said something to Veron like this: "Eh, are you crying? Haha I think we better wipe away our tears cause later the movie end liao super paiseh." And I think we both leaned against each other and cry hahaha LOL, like want to cry don't dare let people know liddat hahaha.

At some parts of the movie I thought something scary's gonna appear so I closed my eyes but actually there was nothing lor. Create suspense leh haha nice nice! :D Very very exciting. I think I'm gonna watch the movie again with my sister yay wonderful.

Anw Emma Watson's the only pretty girl in the movie. And Malfoy's the cutest haha :D

K so after movie, went to take neos. Took pictures but I'm lazy to upload, go Oonhim's blog see go go :D Hmmm yup very long since I last took neos liao, I think after Je closed down lol.

Then pei Vanessa go Kinokuniya to see stuffs and go Taka eat :D Walked here, walked there, crossed roads. Then after crossing a road, we suddenly remembered it was Weiying's birthday! :D So called her and we shouted into the phone, sang birthday song to her through the phone. I think many onlookers were looking at us but nvm :D I always dare to do this kinda diulian things with squadmates without feeling diulian LOL (: Screaming into the phone outside Taka @ 8+ pm, cool experience I like :D Weiying you must be damn touched right :D

Then went inside Kino and walked lol. Then we were quite hungry alr so went downstairs there to eat :D Anw there's food fest there, me and Veron went to get some red bean soup sample LOL. I think it was damn nice leh, dunno why they say not nice @.@

Oon and Feli bought hot dog bun, Vanessa bought Tori-Q and went around Taka to find her soya milk HAHA and in the end she bought coke LOL. Veron didn't but anything. I shared a cup of ice-cream with Oon. I still remembered the first time I ate the ice cream was with my cousin and aunts haha, I remembered the hazelnut, black sesame, coconut flavours :D Damn nice. So we bought the hazelnut one this time :D

Eating ice cream made us think of Udders and shooting comp hehe ^^

Then we yi bian zou yi bian chi ice cream (: Wow and Wisma's damn crowded LOL. K then went to the mrt station and pei Vanessa looked for toilet. Seh, the toilet's super ulu damn scary /: And stinky too.

Uh k then trained home lol. Waited for parents to fetch me from Je for 15 minutes, yay they went to IMM and bought a lot of food sia so happy :D Then think I reached home at arnd 10+.

Overall, it's a happy day yay :D We seriously should have more of these outings (with Charlene the next time!)

:D Nice people, nice movie, nice talks = Awesome day! Haven't felt so happy in a long time srsly.


Oh there's school tomorrow dang T.T I still haven't do any homework yet haha. Ytd was a damn bad/emo day, cried like mad in the morning hahaha.

My sis' sick so she missed her harry potter movie with her friend. I think she's damn disappointed but nvm she should feel honoured that she can watch with me okay! :D Get well soon~ :D

Better go do maths homework now haha zzz.

AND THERE'S CCA ON TUESDAY RIGHT?!!! :D Happy :D :D


just say anything but goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home